Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation or a short small and cottage (BSCIC = Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industry Corporation) in Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries development works. It was established in 1956 as an ordinance of parliamentary law . Before the independence of Bangladesh was called East Pakistan Small and Cottage Industries Corporation or ipasika (EPSCIC = East Pakistan Small and Cottage Industry Corporation).
Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation (BSIC) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Industries, Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh. Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman in 1956, when he was the Minister of Industry and Commerce in the then United Front government, introduced a bill in the then Constituent Assembly to form a government institution called Small and Cottage Industries Corporation. As a result, East Pakistan Small and Cottage Industries Corporation (EPSIC) was established on 30 May of the same year , which became known as BSCIC after independence. BSIC has been playing a key role in the private sector as a government entity engaged in the development and growth of small cottages and rural industries. At the same time, it is also acting as a supporting authority for the small and cottage sectors. Currently the basic work of BSCICCreating Industrial Entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs who will not get jobs, they will set up industrial factories and give jobs to others, they will be donors and not recipients.
Board of Directors
An officer with the rank of Additional Secretary appointed by the Government of Bangladesh serves as the Chief Executive or Chairman of BSCIC. The other six members of the board of directors are also joint-secretary level government officials who serve as directors. The Deputy Secretary to the Government is an official who serves as the Secretary for the Cooperation and Supervision of Administrative Matters of the Board of Directors.
The head office of the corporation is located at 137/136 Motijheel or / Dhaka. Here the members of the Board of Directors perform their duties round the clock. The BSIC head office has a total of 10 (ten) divisions. The departments are Administration, Accounting and Finance, Management Information Systems, Development and Extension, Planning, Projects, Technology, Civil Engineering and Audit. The General Manager level officers are the heads of the department.
BSCIC has 4 (four) regional offices in Dhaka, Chittagong, Rajshahi and Khulna divisional cities. These are headed by the Regional Director at the level of General Manager who manages and supervises the activities of the subordinate districts.
District Office (Industrial Support Center)
As a district office, there is one industrial support center in each district. In fact, most of the BASIC services are provided to the concerned entrepreneurs through this industrial support center.
Industrial Support Center Service Support Activities
(A) Pre-investment assistance
01. Identifying industrialists or creating entrepreneurs.
02. To give ideas to the entrepreneurs about setting up industries through Industrial Entrepreneur Development Training.
03. Preparation of marketing survey.
04. Preparation of marketing feasibility report.
05. Preparation of sub-sector based surveys.
07. Formulation of project profile.
07. Formulation and evaluation of project proposals.
07. Collection and distribution of technical information.
(B) Investment Support
09. Provide allotment of plots in industrial city with infrastructural facilities.
10. Provide loan management / loan assistance.
11. Assist the entrepreneur in setting up his own investment industry.
12. Development and distribution of design samples.
13. Supervise the implementation of loan disbursed projects.
14. Inspection of industrial units for recovery of loans.
(C) Post Investment Assistance: -
15. Buyer-seller conference organized.
16. Provide assistance in product quality control and development.
16. Enter the list of sub-contracting units.
16. Establish sub-contracting connections.
19. Organizing seminars, workshops etc.
20 Publish various information bulletins.
21. To create employment.
(D) Miscellaneous activities: -
22. Provide registration of small and cottage industries.
23. Recommendations on waiver of taxes etc.
24. Recommendations for determination of authority for import of industrial raw materials and packaging materials.
Investment post-expansion services
All the information and statistics of the industry
Skill development training
Entrepreneur Development Training
BASIC provides medium and long term loans to small scale industries. These lending activities are conducted directly or through commercial banks . In addition to BSCIC's head office in Dhaka, BSCIC operates through 4 regional offices and 64 district offices across the country. BSCIC also has 6 industrial support centers across the country.
bangladesh small and cottage industries corporation job circular 2019
bangladesh small and cottage industries corporation jobs circular 2020
bangladesh small and cottage industries corporation (bscic) job circular 2018
bangladesh small and cottage industries corporation result
bangladesh small and cottage industries corporation admit card
bangladesh small and cottage industries corporation job circular
bangladesh small and cottage industries corporation (bscic) dhaka
bangladesh small and cottage industries corporation job
bangladesh small and cottage industries corporation (bscic)
bangladesh small and cottage industries corporation act 1957
bangladesh small and cottage industries corporation job circular 2020
bangladesh small and cottage industries corporation (bscic) job circular 2019
bangladesh small and cottage industries corporation job circular 2018
bangladesh small & cottage industries corporation chittagong
bangladesh small and cottage industries
bangladesh small & cottage industries corporation
bangladesh small and cottage industries corporation exam question
small and cottage industries in bangladesh
bangladesh small and cottage industries corporation teletalk