In 1958, the doctors of the then Pakistan formed the Pakistan Medical Association. The doctors of East Pakistan were organized through the Pakistan Medical Association (East) regional organization which was renamed as Bangladesh Medical Association in 1971.
Objectives and goals
The goals and objectives for which this association has been established are:-
- To promote medical science and its allied sciences.
- Protecting the honor and dignity of the medical profession, and protecting the interests, rights and privileges of the members of the Association, and political responsibilities in national and personal life for professional, ethical, social and professional reasons.
- To motivate the members to observe.
- To support this profession in protecting the physical and mental health of the people of Bangladesh through the promotion of health education.
- To take steps for the development of medical education and related research in Bangladesh.
- To maintain cooperation and solidarity among the members of the Association and to establish fraternal relations. Maintain cooperation and solidarity with members of other science and technology organizations and institutions and
- To build alliances with these organizations if necessary to build a scientific outlook between the profession and the people.
- To increase understanding and closer relationships between physicians and the people they serve.
- To provide professional and expert help, advice and co-operation to the physicians in the management and maintenance of the fields of health and medical science education etc. conducted by the government and other organizations.
- To provide assistance and cooperation to national and international organizations guided by such goals and objectives.
- To provide advice and assistance in the professional development of individuals in this profession, especially those who have just entered the profession.
- Providing assistance to disabled persons of the profession and family members of the deceased.
- To motivate the members about ethical practice and to provide legal assistance to the doctors in case of need to ensure real public service by providing proper medical services.
- The Association will work tirelessly for the betterment of the public health system and, if necessary, will take systematic action to prevent any situation that is against the public interest.
The organizational structure of the
Its activities are carried out in 8 branches. The organization is managed through central and branch committees.
They also hold doctors' conferences.They also do social work such as distributing winter clothes.
bangladesh medical association logo
bangladesh medical association member list pdf
bangladesh medical association market
bangladesh medical association address
bangladesh medical association of north america
bangladesh medical association committee
bangladesh medical association member list
bangladesh medical association chittagong
bangladesh medical association (bma)
bangladesh medical association north america
bangladesh medical association of north america florida
bangladesh medical and dental association
bangladesh medical association dhaka bangladesh
bangladesh private medical college association (bpmca) dhaka
bangladesh medical book seller association
bangladesh medical association constitution
bangladesh private medical college association
diabetic association medical college bangladesh
bangladesh medical association dhaka
bangladesh medical association directory
bangladesh diploma medical association
bangladesh doctors medical association uk
bangladesh medical equipment association
bangladesh medical equipment suppliers association
bangladesh medical equipment importers association
bangladesh medical association membership form
bangladesh medical association journal
bangladesh medical association khulna
medical association of bangladesh
president of bangladesh medical association
bangladesh medical association president
bangladesh medical physics association
bangladesh private medical practitioners association
bangladesh private medical association
bangladesh rural medical association
bangladesh medical association sydney
bangladesh medical technologist association
bangladesh medical association uk
bangladesh unani medical association